Wednesday, April 13, 2011

an apology

No excuse

Once again, I’ve let too much time slip by without posting new blog entries. It’s amazing how tiny particles of pollen, drifting unseen in Colorado’s golden air can clobber all but the absolutely necessary activities.

Even wincing, I have been able to admire all the color popping back into the landscape: the tulips, hyacinths, daffodils and the occasional forsythia exploding on just-beginning-to-green lawns. My own redbud tree is beginning to blossom.

And I know that I should not begrudge the floral dander that has created my one long-term practically perpetual sinus headache.

And I don’t. But I haven’t been functioning very well.

No excuse. I now have irrigating devices, nose sprays, pills, herbal teas, tinctures and (today) an acupuncture treatment.

I will be back in action soon. Abetted, at last, by that rarest of all Colorado commodities: rain!

Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment